Love of Ink .. <3

Sunday 11 December 2011

Alex COLLIER's Tattoo. (Heart Locket)

This is Alex's Tattoo.

She found the design for this herself, and sent It to me asking If I could re-scale & Tattoo It for her.
An hour after getting the picture I sent back the re-scaled sketch of the design,
She was more than happy with it.
 With the design finished we set to work, I started with a 5 round liner for quite a thick outline, and used a 3 round shader for the small patches of shading across the ribbon. I will use a 01 round liner for some of the fine detailing inside the locket such as the 'key-hole'.




 This is the origanal design Alex brought to me.





This is the sketch I did or her design prior to her arrival.

This is the design in progress, At the half way mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment